The following charges will be added to your order where applicable:
- "Delivery and Handling Charge" is based on the "Parts Total" of your order.
- "Core Charge". See Core Charges (-Z Parts) below.
- Orders shipped within Kansas will be charged the current combined state and local sales tax rate for the delivery address. Orders that are picked up at the Parts Counter will be charged the current applicable rate. If a Kansas State Resale Exemption form is on file or provided, sales tax will not be charged or collected.
Delivery & Handling Charge (D&H) Within The 48 Contiguous United States
We do our best to keep our shipping charges as low as we can. However, some items we carry need some extra space or special handling, so these may require extra charges to ensure they get to you in the most reliable, safest way. Please check your shipment as soon as you can to make certain that everything is accounted for and nothing was damaged. We do everything in our power to ensure your product arrives undamaged.
The chart below shows the basic charges for Ground, 2nd Day Air (for delivery the second business day after the order is placed), and Next Day Air (for delivery the next business day) for shipments to the contiguous 48 states. Exceptions and Limitations may apply.
- Shipping charges are based on the "Parts Total", excluding items which ship Truck Freight. Items that include a -T in the part number must ship Truck Freight. All truck freight must be prepaid. Prepaid Truck Freight in the 48 contiguous United States will be $125.00. This includes shipping, handling and insurance.
- Parts that have a * after the sell price means there will be an Oversize Part Charge for that part. Your order will incur a charge of $20.00 for each oversized part. Due to packing and/or transportation requirements, please allow additional time for delivery.
- If you want delivery by 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, your order must be placed by 3pm Central Time, Monday through Friday. This service is only available within the 48 contiguous states and not allowed to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- There are limitations on what we can ship by air, based either on size of the products or the items themselves (ORM, or Other Regulated Material, such as adhesives are not allowed on air shipments).
- Backordered items will be shipped Ground when those products arrive at our warehouse unless other arrangements are made.
We reserve the right to choose method of shipment.
|Order Parts Total||Ground Delivery / UPS||2nd Day Air||Next Day Air|
|Up to $20.00||$8.75||$26.75||$45.75|
|$20.01 to $50.00||$10.75||$30.75||$52.75|
|$50.01 to $75.00||$13.75||$36.75||$60.75|
|$75.01 to $100.00||$18.75||$45.75||$70.75|
|$100.01 to $150.00||$23.75||$58.75||$83.75|
|$150.01 to $250.00||$27.75||$65.75||$91.75|
|$250.01 to $350.00||$31.75||$72.75||$105.75|
|$350.01 to $500.00||$34.75||$78.75||$118.75|
|$500.01 to $1000.00||$37.75||Quote||Quote|
|$1000.01 and Up||Free UPS Ground *||Quote||Quote|
|$1000.01 and Up||Free Truck Freight *|
* Limitations may apply.
- Free delivery on orders over $1000.00 that ship UPS Ground or Truck Freight.
- Free delivery orders must be placed at one time. We reserve the right to split shipments.
- Long Motor Corporation cannot assume responsibility for any interruption of delivery service due to a cause beyond the carrier’s control, including, but not limited to: weather, strikes, lockouts or labor disputes.
Free delivery exceptions:
- No free delivery on Orders Outside of 48 Contiguous United States.
Air Delivery Charge
- All orders in the 48 contiguous United States must be received by 3:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday in order to ship same day (except holidays).
- Next Day Air & Second Day Air service is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Air Service delivery is only available upon request. Next Day is guaranteed the next business day. Second Day Air delivery is guaranteed for delivery on the second business day.
- Next Day Air Service or Second Day Air deliveries scheduled to deliver between December 12 and December 25 are not guaranteed.
- Air Delivery is not available to APO/FPO addresses, P.O. Box numbers or for -T truck common carrier parts.
- Limitations on size and/or weight do apply to some items.
- Orders over $500 will be quoted. You will be contacted by Customer Service with exact shipping charges prior to shipping.
- Backorders will be shipped by ground service methods. If backorders are requested to ship air, additional air charges will be applied to the backorder shipment.
- Other Regulated Material (ORM) items are not permitted on air shipments. Items included but not limited to are paint, glue or adhesives.
- Oversize Parts (*) are not available for air delivery.
Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
The chart below shows the shipping charges on orders up to $500 that qualify to ship USPS Priority Mail. Parts must be 108 inches or less and weigh 70 pounds or less to qualify for USPS Priority Mail. If any part does not meet these qualifications, your order will be delivered by ground for additional charges.
- All orders will ship complete.
- Your responsibilities include additional delivery costs, such as oversized and overweight charges, which will be added to your order.
- You must provide a daytime telephone number with your order. Five days after the third unsuccessful attempt to contact you, your order will be cancelled.
We reserve the right to choose method of shipment.
|Order Parts Total||USPS Priority Mail Alaska, Hawaii & U.S. Territories|
|Up to $20.00||$19.95|
|$20.01 to $50.00||$25.95|
|$50.01 to $75.00||$36.95|
|$75.01 to $100.00||$41.95|
|$100.01 to $150.00||$45.95|
|$150.01 to $250.00||$54.95|
|$250.01 to $350.00||$65.95|
|$350.01 to $500.00||$71.95|
|$500.01 and Up||Quote *|
* You will be contacted with charges.
- All international orders must ship complete.
- Transportation charges must be prepaid by customer prior to shipping.
- Customer is responsible for All Brokerage, Duty and Tax and Fees associated with delivery to respective destination address.
- Payment must be in US funds. Customer has sole responsibility for payment delivery method. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Your order will be shipped UPS "Door to Door", which includes brokerage, duty and tax.
- Charges are based on value of shipment. Document and preparation fees are included.
Please open your package(s) as soon as possible and make certain that everything is accounted for and nothing was damaged in shipment. Damaged shipments are the responsibility of the carrier and must be reported to the carrier within 15 days of receipt. Claims for shortages or damaged parts (visible or concealed) must be made to the carrier within 15 days of receipt of the parts or the claim(s) will not be honored.
If the package looks damaged when it arrives, open it with the delivery person present, so that they can make an immediate report of damages and discrepancies. If the damage is not obvious at the time of delivery, or if the package was left for you by the shipping company, contact their customer service as soon as possible to make your claim.
On Truck Freight shipments, it is your responsibility to check your order and have the driver note any damage on the freight bill before you sign for your item(s).
Please keep all packing, packaging, and contents until your claim has been settled with the shipping company.
Core Charges (-Z Parts)
"Core Charges" are charges on items that are remanufactured. The core charge is added to your order and normally assures you will return a unit that can be sent to the manufacturer to be rebuilt. Without the constant inflow of rebuildable units, those items will become unavailable and discontinued. The core charge will be refunded per the policy below.
- Ship the core back to us postpaid. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT C.O.D.'S.
- Refunds will be issued only for parts that have been purchased from us. Core returns must include a copy of your packing list showing core charges.
- For a refund the core must be:
- Not missing any pieces
- It must be fully assembled
- Cores containing oil or any fluid must be completely drained. Cores that are returned with excessive oil/fluids, non-rebuildable and unidentified cores will not be refunded and will be disposed of at our discretion.
- In addition to the above policy, specific core refund requirements are found where the part appears in the catalog.
- To be reimbursed for your core return shipping charges, please include a copy of your shipping receipt.
- Upon receipt and approval of your core, the core charge will be refunded in the same method as payment was originally made. The refund process may take 7-10 business days depending on the manufacturer.
Please return your core to this address: 14600 W. 107th Street, Lenexa, KS 66215
We are thrilled to be able to ship to those who are serving our country; however, there are some limitations on these shipments.
- Before placing your order, check to be certain parcels will be accepted and delivered to your APO/FPO location.
- We are unable to ship C.O.D. orders to APO/FPO addresses.
- All APO/FPO shipments will be sent Insured Priority Mail via the U.S. Postal Service. Size limitations apply.
- All orders will be shipped complete.
No Truck Freight (-T) item can be shipped to an APO/FPO location; no exceptions.