What do I need to place an order
Ordering by mail: What you will need
- To ensure accuracy, please be prepared to provide your name, street address, city, state and zip code including spelling.
- Give correct part number, description of part and the quantity desired.
- Provide make, model, year of vehicle and chassis ID number where pertinent.
- Have choice of payment ready before placing your call. Any incomplete/incorrect information will delay your order.
- Specify if shipping address is different from mailing address.
- When ordering by mail or fax include all the information above. Use the Order Form whenever possible and please print clearly. Include daytime phone number.
- When ordering by mail or fax, the correct parts total with additional charges are your responsibility.
Ordering online: What you will need
You have three convenient options to view and order from www.LMCTruck.com:
- You can order directly from the online catalog, which you can access directly from the www.LMCTruck.com home page. When you are on a page in the catalog, simply click on the part number to add that part to your shopping cart.
- You can use Quick Order Entry form by clicking here or selecting "Quick Order" in the top navigation bar on the LMC Truck home page. Once on the page, simply enter the part number and quantity you want to order, then click add to cart which adds that part to your shopping cart.
- You can use the Feature Parts section of the LMC Truck website. The featured parts can be found on the home page of the LMC Truck website, or additionally on the Make Categories found in the top navigation bar for Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, Dodge, and Vans. When you are on a feature page, simply click on the "Add To Cart" button that corresponds to the part number to add that part to your shopping cart.
The LMC Truck catalogs are the most complete, accurate and fully illustrated catalogs available with detailed drawings of how the part fits on your truck. Now you can conveniently view the catalog for your vehicle online using our free pdf catalogs, or you can request to have a catalog mailed to you by using our online catalog request page or by calling 1-800-562-8782.
How can I place my order for parts?
For online ordering go to www.LMCTruck.com. From the United States and Canada, call toll-free 7 days a week at 1-800-562-8782. International orders can be phoned in at our worldwide phone number, 1-913-541-0684. You can fax your order to our 24 hour worldwide fax line at 1-800-541-8525, or you can visit our city pickup counter, seven days a week at 15450 W. 108th Street in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
Can I view your catalog on the Internet?
Yes, your LMC Truck Catalog of Parts and Accessories is online and you can order direct from the online catalog. Go to the LMC Truck home page in the shop online section, click on the make, model and year span of your truck which will then take you to the online shopping catalog. You can click on the part number that you need to add it to the shopping cart. You will need to adjust quantities as needed.
Do you have a mechanic I can speak with?
At LMC Truck, we do not have mechanics on staff to answer questions regarding installation of parts or to diagnose issues with your vehicle. It would be too difficult to diagnose your truck’s exact problem or needs over the phone. It is recommended that you take your truck to a qualified mechanic and then order the parts you need.
Do you have parts for my truck?
LMC Truck has detailed fully illustrated catalogs for your truck model.
|DC||1972-1993 Dodge Truck Parts|
|DE||1994-2012 Dodge Truck Parts|
|DDE||1997-2006 Dodge Dakota Parts|
|DDE||1998-2006 Dodge Durango Parts|
Are your parts new or used?
LMC Truck does not sell used parts. All of our parts are new or rebuilt. Remanufactured parts are notated by a -R or a -Z at the end of the part number. -R denotes the part is remanufactured but there is no core charge. -Z denotes the part is remanufactured and a core charge will be applied then refunded after receipt of a rebuildable approved core.
What is a Core Charge?
Core Charges are charges on items that are remanufactured. The core charge is added to your order and assures you will return a unit that can be sent to the manufacturer to be rebuilt. Without the constant inflow of rebuildable units, those items will become unavailable and discontinued. The core charge (-Z will appear after the part number to identify it as a core charge part) will be refunded upon receipt of a rebuildable approved core.
Availability Of Parts
Availability of Parts
Every part listed in this catalog at the time it was written was available to us from our importers, suppliers or manufacturers. In the event that a part becomes discontinued, it will be removed from the next current catalog. If you have ordered an item that becomes discontinued, the part will be cancelled from your order. You will be notified and refunded, if prepaid.
Substitution of Parts
We reserve the right to substitute products of similar nature and like quality.
If a part you order is not in stock at the time you placed your order, chances are it is already on the way to us. Such items will show as backordered on your packing list and will be shipped as soon as possible. If you do not want backorders to be filled, simply write "No Backorders” on your order form. Backorders can be cancelled by calling our customer order line, 1-800-562-8782.
Orders with incomplete/incorrect information will be cancelled within 10 business days after the third attempt to contact you.
- Credit or debit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- Checks By Phone are accepted through our call center only and not available for online ordering: Requires a $100 minimum order. Please have your account number and routing number ready when calling. First time customers, please allow 72 hours for processing. This option is available for orders placed by phone at 1-800-562-8782 only and may not be used online.
- PREPAID ORDERS MUST BE PAID IN U.S. FUNDS. Not responsible for cash sent through USPS, UPS or other delivery methods. Money orders or certified checks payable to Long Motor Corporation are preferred since personal checks may cause a delay. NO FOREIGN CURRENCY.
- C.O.D. orders will only be shipped for cashier's check or money order upon delivery. Refer to C.O.D.'s Section.
Gift cards may be purchased through our Telephone Service Representatives. Gift cards may only be redeemed by placing your order through our call center at 1-800-562-8782 or at the City Pickup Counter.
Credit Card Charging
We do not charge your account when we receive your order. We charge your account at the time the order goes to shipping and for only those items being shipped. Your copy of the packing list is your record of payment.
- Refunds are made in the same manner in which you made payment. Credit will be issued to your charge card or a refund check will be issued if you paid by check. Refunds on orders paid by check will be issued after 10 working days from receipt of check. Refunds of less than $1 will not be refunded without customer request.
Do I pay taxes?
Sales tax is paid by those who ship the order to an address in the state of Kansas or pick up parts at the Parts Counter.
What You Need to Know Before Returning:
- If only we lived in a perfect world! Unfortunately, we don’t, and things can go wrong. When that happens, we do our best to try to make things right again. But we need your help as well.
- All returns must be in like new condition and in the original packaging. Please include a copy of your invoice, as that will make the process quick and easy.
- We refund your payment the same way you paid. Refunds of less than $1 will not be made except by customer request.
- We can’t be responsible for damages, so please package your returned items carefully.
- If you can ship the item back to us UPS or USPS within the 48 contiguous states, you don’t need to call for authorization.
Just send it to us at: 14600 W. 107th Street, Lenexa, KS 66215
- If we shipped you the wrong item, send it back, and we’ll send the right item and reimburse you the UPS ground rate for your return.
- We can’t accept anything that has been installed (unsuccessful attempts do count), disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted, or modified in any way, so please make sure to check and double check the fit before starting any work.
- If you are returning a kit, it needs to contain all the parts you received. No partial kits may be returned.
- Electronic media (CDs, DVDs) cannot be refunded once they are opened. However, if it is not working properly, it can be exchanged for the same part number.
- Please call our customer service line for a return authorization if your part was delivered outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
- If you want to return something you bought over a year ago, please call our customer service line for return authorization.
- You must call Customer Service when returning a Truck Freight item.
Customer Service Line: (800) 562-8782
- A 20% non-refundable restocking fee will be added to anything that’s over a year old (unless the extended manufacturer warranty is still in effect, of course) as well as to any unauthorized Truck Freight returns.
- And the legal part again: We have the right to refuse any return we deem unfit for resale. We also have the right to refuse any shipments where the shipping charges, duties, customs, etc., are not prepaid.
- We will not accept C.O.D. returns.
- LMC Truck guarantees all parts for exchange or refund up to 1 year provided all criteria for a return are met. See Returns Policy.
- In some instances the manufacturer's warranty extends this limit. These extensions are noted in the catalog. Example: Hedman Hedders.
- All parts are subject to the manufacturer's warranty on workmanship and materials. Long Motor Corporation dba LMC Truck will not be responsible or liable for labor, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. Our maximum liability shall not exceed the cost of the product.
- Failure of a part due to misuse, incorrect installation or failure of related parts is not covered by warranty and is not the liability of Long Motor Corporation dba LMC Truck.
- The warranty period begins at Date of Purchase.
- If we are unable to exchange a part, due to backorder or no longer available status of the part, we will refund the original purchase price of the part to you.
What do I do if my package arrives damaged?
LMC Truck does its best to package all items so they will not be damaged; however, if you receive a package that has visible damage, refuse delivery due to damage. If you do not notify the carrier at time of delivery, you have 15 days to notify the carrier of the damaged shipment. Immediate contact is recommended.
How long will it take to get my order?
LMC Truck's efficient ordering process allows you to order and receive you parts FAST. Our extensive inventory of stock is housed in our vast warehouse space that is the equivalent of 6 football fields in size, enables most orders to ship in 24-48 hours after they are received so you can get what you need when you need it. Depending on delivery time, you could receive your order in 3-10 days. Overnight shipping is available for an additional fee. Orders outside of the 48 contiguous United States will take longer. Truck Freight orders require additional packing to ensure a safe arrival of your parts so most oversized shipments do not ship the same day.
How can I find out about my order status?
You can view your order status online at www.LMCtruck.com and click "Order Status" in the top navigation. You will need your e-mail address and password to log in. Then you can view your order status as well as the parts that you have ordered in the previous 6 months. You can also call 1-800-562-8782 and one of our representatives can track your shipment. Most orders ship complete and are sent to shipping within 24-48 hours, so you should receive your order within 3 to 10 business days.
How much is shipping?
Delivery & Handling charge is based on “Order Parts Total,” excluding items that ship Truck Freight and/or have an oversize charge. Shipping charges include costs such as boxes, packing materials, handling and insurance.
How will you ship my order?
We reserve the right to choose the method of shipment. If requested, expedited deliveries are available for an additional charge.
Why does my order have to be shipped Truck Freight?
Certain items, due to size and/or weight must be shipped by Truck Freight. Truck Freight charges are $125 for delivery in the 48 contiguous United States and must be prepaid. Orders shipping outside the 48 states will be quoted.
We establish prices and hold those prices until a new edition or supplemental price sheet is published. Except for unusual circumstances the price in the current catalog “PRICE”, column is the low price you will pay.
As a mail order customer you have certain rights according to federal regulation. We want you to be aware of those rights and be assured we will protect those rights. We are in business to serve you.
- If we are unable to ship your order within 30 days of the date received, we will notify you.
- On prepaid orders over 60 days, your written approval is required, or parts will be cancelled and you will receive a prompt refund.
LMC Truck Rights
- We reserve the right to refuse service or shipment to anyone.
- We reserve the right to collect a service charge of $20 for a returned check. Insufficient fund accounts will be held for no shipments until service charge is collected.
Catalog/Web Site Errors
We have made every effort to assure that the information in the catalog and on our web site is correct. We will not be held liable or responsible if any inaccuracy exists in specifications or pricing. We reserve the right to correct any errors.
Abbreviations and Codes
The following may appear on your packing list:
- BACKORD - Backordered, will ship when available.
- TOS - Temporarily Out of Stock. Part cancelled. Please reorder in 3-4 weeks.
- TBA - To Be Announced (Availability). Part cancelled from order. Check availability at a future date.
- NLA - No Longer Available, stock depleted or no manufacturer.
Part Number Definitions
- T - After a part number means that part must be shipped Truck Freight. The prepaid order will include a $125.00 charge for delivery in the 48 contiguous United States. Orders outside of 48 states will be quoted. Due to packing and/or transportation requirements, please allow additional time for delivery.
- * - After the sell price means Oversize Part Charge. Your order will incur a charge of $20.00 for each oversized part. Due to packing and/or transportation requirements, please allow additional time for delivery. Oversize parts are not available for air delivery.
- Z - After a part number means Remanufactured Part - Core charge will be applied then refunded after receipt of a rebuildable core.
- R - After a part number means Remanufactured Part - No core charge.
Please visit the Contact LMC page for complete contact options.
Feature My Vehicle
Can my vehicle be featured on the cover or in a future catalog?
It is difficult to use 35mm photography on the cover; however, we enjoy receiving glossy photos of your vehicles to be featured inside the catalog and on the Web site. Please send your photograph by mail. On a separate piece of paper provide your name, address, phone number and any interesting notes about what you’ve done to your truck and we may feature it in our "Another Proud Owner" section. Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish to have your photo returned. All others will not be returned.