Serpentine Drive System
Ford Small Block V8 Engines
Serpentine Drive System is the cleanest and easiest way to mount accessories to your engine. Compact aluminum design offers improved clearance allowing for numerous cylinder head and intake manifold configurations. Made in the USA.
Fits 260, 289, 302 and 351 Windsor engines.
- Aluminum water pump
- Aluminum timing cover (Has provisions for mechanical fuel pump and timing cover mounted dipstick tube.)
- 140 amp, 1 wire alternator
- Sanden "peanut" style A/C compressor
- Type II (remote reservoir) power steering pump
- Power steering reservoir, bracket and mounting hardware
- Serpentine belt and tensioner
- Finished matched accessory brackets, pulleys and tensioner cover
- Stainless steel hardware
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
Includes Parts for the Following Models:
1948 Ford F1 Pickup 1949 Ford F1 Pickup 1950 Ford F1 Pickup 1951 Ford F1 Pickup 1952 Ford F1 Pickup 1948 Ford F2 Pickup 1949 Ford F2 Pickup 1950 Ford F2 Pickup 1951 Ford F2 Pickup 1952 Ford F2 Pickup 1953 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1954 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1955 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1956 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1953 Ford F250 Pickup 2WD 1954 Ford F250 Pickup 2WD 1955 Ford F250 Pickup 2WD 1956 Ford F250 Pickup 2WD