Performance Polyurethane Bushing Set
Polyurethane Bushings allow your suspension to travel throughout its full range without binding, yet are firm to maintain proper alignment.
- Offset C-Bushings have maximum tensile strength for stock and altered suspension available in 2° and 4° positive caster. Recommended usage for C-Bushings is 2° offset for stock to 2" lift and 4° offset for 2" to 4" lift.
- Radius Arm Bushings allow your suspension to travel throughout its full range without binding, yet are firm enough to maintain proper alignment.
- Track Arm Bushings are manufactured for a specific job. They prevent rear end from switching left to right unannounced. Order yours today.
- The combination of heavy-duty Leaf Springs and Polyurethane Spring Bushings allows the rest of your suspension to function properly and give you that positive feeling on take off, cornering, braking and bumps.
- Cab Mounts are soft, yet rugged with a steel ring molded into the end for durability.
The F100 F150 1973-79 Polyurethane Bushing Set includes:
C-Bushings, Radius Arm Bushings, Track Arm Bushings, Rear Spring and Shackle Bushings, Body Mounts and Tie Rod End Boots.
Includes Parts for the Following Models:
1973 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1974 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1975 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1976 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1977 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1978 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1979 Ford F100 Pickup 2WD 1973 Ford F100 Pickup 4WD 1974 Ford F100 Pickup 4WD 1975 Ford F100 Pickup 4WD 1976 Ford F100 Pickup 4WD 1977 Ford F100 Pickup 4WD 1975 Ford F150 Pickup 2WD 1976 Ford F150 Pickup 2WD 1977 Ford F150 Pickup 2WD 1978 Ford F150 Pickup 2WD 1979 Ford F150 Pickup 2WD 1975 Ford F150 Pickup 4WD 1976 Ford F150 Pickup 4WD 1977 Ford F150 Pickup 4WD 1978 Ford F150 Pickup 4WD 1979 Ford F150 Pickup 4WD