New Vintage USA Gauge Clusters
Period-styled and themed gauges for your classic truck. New Vintage USA gauge clusters easily interface with original engines as well as high-tech late-model engines, ignition systems, PCMs and speed sensors including GPS. All parts are direct fit designs that fit the stock gauge mounting locations without any cutting or modification required. Made in Detroit, Michigan and backed by a 5-year warranty.
Each gauge cluster contains:
- #38-8168 and #38-8169 Gauge Clusters feature "3-N-1" design with a large speedometer/tachometer with smaller oil pressure/water temperature and fuel level/volt meter gauges in each assembly.
- Programmable speedometer with trip meter, hour meter and standard odometer.
- Tachometer (0-8,000 rpm on #38-8168, #38-8169, #38-8171), where noted.
- Fuel, oil pressure, coolant temperature and voltmeter gauges.
- Sending units for oil pressure, coolant temperature and vehicle speed. Fuel sending unit included.
- Easy-to-follow, detailed installation instructions included.
Includes Parts for the Following Models:
1947 Chevy 3100 Pickup 1948 Chevy 3100 Pickup 1949 Chevy 3100 Pickup 1950 Chevy 3100 Pickup 1951 Chevy 3100 Pickup 1952 Chevy 3100 Pickup 1953 Chevy 3100 Pickup 1947 Chevy 3600 Pickup 1948 Chevy 3600 Pickup 1949 Chevy 3600 Pickup 1950 Chevy 3600 Pickup 1951 Chevy 3600 Pickup 1952 Chevy 3600 Pickup 1953 Chevy 3600 Pickup